Legionella Risk Assessor
Legionella Risk Assessor | Newcastle
Do you have water treatment or Legionella risk assessment experience? You’ll join a business who will give you LOTS of career options. They’re looking for Risk Assessors in the North East who have any experience within the Water Treatment/Legionella Control sectors. You’ll be given the best industry training and support, and a chance to grow your career!!
• They’re looking to grow significantly over the next 18-24 months; join at an exciting time!
• Specialists in water treatment.
• Small business with a big network of loyal clients across the UK.
•Strong client base in both commercial and industrial sectors.
•Great team-culture and a low turnover of staff – they look after their employees!
• They offer many career paths that will turbo-charge your growth and development.
• You’ll join as a Legionella Risk Assessor, carrying out assessments for their key clients.
• Accounts are in the North East and Scotland
• Autonomous role and you’ll need to be self-sufficient.
• It requires regular travel to the various sites.
• There’s plenty of support and training to further your career.
The Ideal Candidate:
• It’s vital that you’ve worked in water hygiene or as a Legionella Risk Assessor.
• Strong Legionella knowledge is a must.
• If you’ve worked as a water treatment Engineer, that would also be considered.
• You’ll need a driving licence.
• The company are ambitious, and they want to hire forward-thinking candidates.
• Based in Newcastle covering the North East.
What You Get:
• Up to £31k basic salary
• Company Vehicle , plus regular bonuses.
• Pension, tech and healthcare.
• Full training and support.
For an immediate interview either click on the APPLY NOW button below or contact Jon at JS Selection on 0161 452 2322
JS Selection offers a specialist recruitment service for the Environmental, Water treatment, and engineering markets. We deal exclusively with Sales Engineer jobs, Service Engineer jobs, Legionella Risk Assessor roles, Account Manager roles, Sales Manager jobs, Business Development Manager jobs, Engineer vacancies and Operations Manager positions.
We are inundated with applications, and we will endeavour to get back in touch, however, if you have applied to JS Selection and you have not heard back from us after a week, you will not have been successful on this occasion. Your details will be saved on our system, and you will be contacted in the future if a vacancy matches your skills.