Water Hygiene Account Manager
Account Manager | Water Hygiene | Newcastle (No new business!!)
You’ll be managing prestigious contracts and growing the accounts across the North East region! As a Water Hygiene Account Manager, you will be a vital part of a leading Water Treatment specialist who has unrivalled technical support.
JS Selection has been exclusively appointed to fill an essential Account Manager role selling Legionella Compliance – so don’t delay in applying!
• Superb culture in the office with a low turnover of staff and a high staff retention rate – they reword their people!
• You’ll be joining a business with astonishing technical and operational capability.
• They sit on many large national frameworks which makes it easier for you to sell.
• They are very “team-focused” and offer plenty of sales incentives for overachievers.
• You’ll join a specialist in Legionella Compliance and Water Treatment – who are the ‘go-to’ company within this sector!
• As an Account Manager, you will be required to manage top spending relationships in and around the North East region.
• You will be selling their Water Hygiene, Legionella Compliance and Water Treatment solutions.
• You’ll be fully supported by lead generation and marketing activities to help with your target.
• Negotiating and liaising at Director level with accounts worth up to £750k per annum.
• You’ll be based in the field and from home, with a couple of days in the office per week at the start of your tenure.
The Ideal Candidate:
• You’ll have a minimum of 3 years industry experience within the Water Hygiene sector.
• Due to the size of the accounts, you will have the ability and gravitas to negotiate at Director level.
• As a Water Hygiene Account Manager, you should be confident and personable.
• It’s advantageous if you have had a stable career history and can provide logic for moving from previous employers.
• Based anywhere in and around Newcastle or the North East.
What You Get:
• Up to £35k basic / £40k OTE.
• Plus company car, pension, laptop, phone and 25 days holiday.
• You’ll be given accounts that are already spending – it’s up to you to grow them!
• You will also have a fantastic management and support team to help you hit your targets.
For an immediate interview either click on the APPLY NOW button below or contact Jon at JS Selection on 0161 452 2322.
JS Selection offers a specialist recruitment service for the Environmental, Water treatment, and engineering markets.
We deal exclusively with Sales Engineer jobs, Service Engineer jobs, Legionella Risk Assessor roles, Account Manager roles, Sales Manager jobs, Business Development Manager jobs, Engineer vacancies and Operations Manager positions.
We are inundated with applications, we will endeavour to get back in touch, however, if you have applied to JS Selection and you have not heard back from us after a week, you will not have been successful on this occasion. Your details will be saved on our system and, you will be contacted in the future if a vacancy matches your skills.