Water Hygiene Technician
Water Hygiene Technician – Bristol
• £22k-£26k basic salary
• Plus bonuses.
• Company iPhone.
• Flexible benefits (vouchers and discounts).
• Company van.
• Lots of social events.
• Any water hygiene experience would be great.
• It’s all about attitude!
• Working on different sites in the South West.
Are you looking to kick-start your career within water hygiene? Join an ambitious water treatment company and grow your career. If you’re in Bristol or the South West and you’re looking to learn – apply today!
• Join as a Water Hygiene Technician.
• Monitor water services as part of a Legionella Control Program.
• Inspect and monitor storage tanks and water outlets.
• Service TMV's
• Work in accordance with ACoP, L8 and HSG 274.
• Working on various hospital schemes across the Kent region.
• Use the latest water hygiene tech.
• You’ll want a career within water hygiene.
• It’s all about learning and growing your career.
• You will be familiar with ACOP L8.
• You should be motivated and confident.
• Naturally a good communicator and organised.
• Happy to travel around sites in Bristol and around the South West/South Wales.
• Ambitious water hygiene company in the UK.
• Superb career options if you want to grow.
• Invest a lot in their employees.
• Lots of ongoing benefits.
• Growing each year and highly profitable.
• You’ll get plenty of support to help you succeed.
For an immediate interview either click on the APPLY NOW button below or contact Jon at JS Selection on 0161 452 2322.
If you’ve worked within Water Hygiene, and want to work for a business who cares for its employees then you need to apply today!
JS Selection offers a specialist recruitment service for the Environmental, Water treatment, and engineering markets. We deal exclusively with Sales Engineer jobs, Service Engineer jobs, Legionella Risk Assessor roles, Account Manager roles, Sales Manager jobs, Business Development Manager jobs, Engineer vacancies and Operations Manager positions.