Water Treatment Engineer
Water Treatment Engineer | Water Hygiene | Basingstoke
You’ll join a water treatment business who can give you LOTS of career options. They’re looking for a Water Treatment Engineer in the South, who has any experience within the Water Hygiene sector. You’ll be given the best industry training and support, as well as taking on a vital role within the business.
• Family run business who were established in 1972, with prestigous clients
• Hugely successful Water Treatment business who pride themselves on their employees.
• You’ll join a company who offer excellent training, development and career opportunities.
• They’ve been awarded a Royal Warrant and exhibited at the Coronation Festival in July 2013!
• You’ll be joining a business who reinvest their profits to make your job much more comfortable.
• They have various accreditations including ISO 001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001.
• Head office is located in the South
• As a Technician, you’ll be carrying out cold water storage tank cleaning for their key clients.
• You’ll also be servicing TMVs
• You’ll be carrying out sampling and temperature monitoring of water systems.
• It’s based in South and you’ll be predominately covering sites between the South Coast and M25
• You'll be carrying out remedial work when required
• You’ll get plenty of support and training to further your career.
The Ideal Candidate
• It’s essential that you’ve worked in the Water Treatment industry
• You should know the Water Treatment / Water Hygiene / Legionella Control sector.
• Ideally, you’ll understand Hot and Cold Water distribution systems.
• You should understand regulations such as ACOP L8, HSG274, BS6700
• The company are ambitious, and they want to hire forward-thinking candidates.
• Based in Basingstoke, or within an hour to commutable to regularly
What You Get
• Up to 27k basic salary (40 hour week)
• Van, phone and tablet
• Full training and support