Legionella Risk Assessor
Legionella Risk Assessor | Birmingham
Do you have water treatment or Legionella risk assessment experience? You’ll join a business who will give you LOTS of career options. They’re looking for Risk Assessors in Birmingham who have any experience within the Water Treatment/Legionella Control sectors. You’ll be given the best industry training and support, and a chance to grow your career!!
• They’re looking to grow significantly over the next 18-24 months; join at an exciting time!
• Specialists in water treatment.
• Global brand with excellent reputation.
• Strong client base throughout the UK.
•Great team-culture and a low turnover of staff – they look after their employees!
• They offer many career paths that will turbo-charge your growth and development.
• You’ll join as a Legionella Risk Assessor, carrying out assessments for their key clients.
• Accounts are mostly in the Midlands.
• Autonomous role and you’ll need to be self-sufficient.
• It requires regular travel to the various sites.
• There’s plenty of support and training to further your career.
The Ideal Candidate:
• It’s vital that you’ve worked in water hygiene or as a Legionella Risk Assessor.
• Strong Legionella knowledge is a must.
• If you’ve worked as a water treatment Engineer, that would also be considered.
• You’ll need a driving licence.
• The company are ambitious, and they want to hire forward-thinking candidates.
• Based in Birmingham and covering the UK.
What You Get:
• Up to £32k basic salary
• Company Vehicle , plus regular bonuses.
• Pension, tech and healthcare.
• Full training and support.
For an immediate interview either click on the APPLY NOW button below or contact Jon at JS Selection on 0161 452 2322
JS Selection offers a specialist recruitment service for the Environmental, Water treatment, and engineering markets. We deal exclusively with Sales Engineer jobs, Service Engineer jobs, Legionella Risk Assessor roles,