Water Hygiene Operative
Water Hygiene Operative| Birmingham
You’ll join a water treatment business who can give you LOTS of career options. They’re looking for a Technician in Birmingham who has any experience within the Water Hygiene sector. You’ll be given the best industry training and support, as well as taking on a vital role within the business.
The Company :
• Hugely successful Water Treatment business who pride themselves on their employees.
• You’ll join a company who offer excellent training, development and career opportunities.
• They’ve won many awards for their Legionella Control services, as well as for their leadership.
• You’ll be joining a business who reinvest their profits to make your job much more comfortable.
• They have various accreditations including ISO 001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001.
• Offices in the Midlands and many other locations across the UK.
• JS Selection has placed many people here already, and it’s a superb company to join!
The Job :
• As an Operative, you’ll be carrying out cold water storage tank cleaning for their key clients.
• You’ll also be lining, cleaning and disinfecting shower heads.
• You’ll be carrying out sampling and temperature monitoring of water systems.
• It’s based in Birmingham and you be covering sites around here.
• You’ll get plenty of support and training to further your career.
The Ideal Candidate:
• It’s essential that you’ve worked as an Operative.
• We will consider applicants from school caretakers or any maintenance staff with legionella knowledge/experience.
• You should know the Water Treatment / Water Hygiene / Legionella Control sector.
• Ideally, you’ll understand Hot and Cold Water distribution systems.
• You should understand regulations such as ACOP L8, HSG274, BS6700
• The company are ambitious, and they want to hire forward-thinking candidates.
• Based in Birmingham.
What You Get:
• £17.5k-£20k base salary with £1,200 per annum bonus.
• Raising to £18k after probation.
• Paid overtime for weekdays and weekends
• Van, phone and tablet
• Full training and support
For an immediate interview either click on the APPLY NOW button below or contact Jon at JS Selection on 0161 452 2322.
JS Selection offers a specialist recruitment service for the Environmental, Water treatment, and engineering markets. We deal exclusively with Sales Engineer jobs, Service Engineer jobs, Legionella Risk Assessor roles, Account Manager roles, Sales Manager jobs, Business Development Manager jobs, Engineer vacancies and Operations Manager positions.
We are inundated with applications, we will endeavour to get back in touch, however, if you have applied to JS Selection and you have not heard back from us after a week, you will not have been successful on this occasion. Your details will be saved on our system and, you will be contacted in the future if a vacancy matches your skills.