Water Hygiene Plumber
Water Hygiene Plumber | Bracknell
Do you have water treatment or water hygiene experience? You’ll join a business who will give you LOTS of career options. They’re looking for water hygiene plumbers in Hertfordshire who have any experience within the Water Hygiene sectors. You’ll be given the best industry training and support, and a chance to grow your career!!
- Independent water treatment company who are looking to grow the team due to rapid business growth
- Provide specialist in house training
- Strong client base across the UK
- Great team culture and a low turnover of staff – they look after their employees!
- Offer rapid progression paths within the company
- You'll join as a water hygiene engineer, carrying out plumbing and hygiene installations
- Will also be carrying out water sampling and testing procedures
- Requires travel to various sites
- Plenty of support and training to further your career
The Ideal Candidate
- It's vital that you've worked in water hygiene or as a plumber
- Plumbing knowledge is a must
- If you’ve worked as a water treatment engineer or come from a plumbing background with aspirations of getting into water hygiene, that would also be considered.
- You’ll need a driving licence.
- The company are ambitious, and they want to hire forward-thinking candidates
What You Get
- Up to £30k basic salary
- Company Vehicle , plus regular bonuses.
- Pension, tech and healthcare.
- Full training and support.
- 28 days holiday
For an immediate interview either click on the APPLY NOW button below or contact Jon at JS Selection on 0161 452 2322
JS Selection offers a specialist recruitment service for the Environmental, Water treatment, and engineering markets. We deal exclusively with Sales Engineer jobs, Service Engineer jobs, Legionella Risk Assessor roles, Account Manager roles, Sales Manager jobs, Business Development Manager jobs, Engineer vacancies and Operations Manager positions.
We are inundated with applications, and we will endeavour to get back in touch, however, if you have applied to JS Selection and you have not heard back from us after a week, you will not have been successful on this occasion. Your details will be saved on our system, and you will be contacted in the future if a vacancy matches your skills.