Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager |Water Treatment Equipment | Bristol
JS Selection is currently working with a global leader in the field Water Treatment Equipment such as RO and UV and Ion Exchange who offer some of the best benefits in the industry and have a track record of promoting from within. Due to ongoing business growth, they are now recruiting for a Business Development Manager to cover the South West.
• Water Treatment Equipment manufacturer
• Global brand
• Boast recent contract wins with the likes of Coca-Cola and the MOD and other blue-chip companies.
• Strong reputation.
• As Business Development Manager you will be tasked with selling Water Treatment Equipment to M&E Contractors and end-users covering SW UK.
• You'll sell to end-users mainly within the healthcare and NHS sectors.
• You'll receive full internal back up from the quotation, project and service divisions.
• There’s plenty of support and career development.
• You’ll be surrounded by industry experts and work with a superb management team.
The Ideal Candidate:
• You will be a proven sales professional from within the water treatment industry.
• It's imperative you have a good technical understanding of water treatment equipment such as RO, DI and UV Systems.
• Specific experience within reverse osmosis, UV, and ion exchange systems selling into the FM companies and Food and Beverage market.
• As Business Development Manager you will have a flair for features & benefits, design, and cost.
What You Get:
• Up to £50k basic PLUS a superb bonus scheme.
• You’ll earn around £60k in total.
• Plus, you’ll get a company vehicle, travel allowance, pension, health, laptop, phone and more.
For an immediate interview either click on the APPLY NOW button below or contact Jon at JS Selection on 0161 452 2322
JS Selection offers a specialist recruitment service for the Environmental, Water treatment, and engineering markets. We deal exclusively with Sales Engineer jobs, Service Engineer jobs, Legionella Risk Assessor roles, Account Manager roles, Sales Manager jobs, Business Development Manager jobs, Engineer vacancies and Operations Manager positions.