Water Hygiene Engineer
Water Hygiene Engineer – Cambridge
• £25k-£28k basic salary
• Plus bonuses.
• Company iPhone.
• 25 days holiday.
• Company van.
• Lots of social events.
• Any water hygiene experience would be great.
• It’s all about attitude!
• Working on different sites in East Anglia and the South.
Are you a current Water Hygiene Engineer, looking to progress your career within water hygiene with a fast growing, progressive company? Join an ambitious water treatment company and grow your career. If you’re in Cambridge or along the M11 and you’re looking to progress your career – apply today!
• Join as a Water Hygiene Engineer.
• Monitor water services as part of a Legionella Control Program.
• Work in accordance with ACoP, L8 and HSG 274.
• As Water Hygiene Engineer, you will be expected to carry out works including: servicing TMV's, showerhead cleans and closed system loops.
• Use the latest water hygiene tech.
• You’ll have worked as a Water Hygiene Engineer previously.
• You will be familiar with ACOP L8.
• You should be motivated and confident.
• Naturally a good communicator and organised.
• Happy to travel around sites on East Anglia and the South East.
• Established water treatment with a global presence.
• Superb career options if you want to grow.
• Invest a lot in their employees.
• Lots of ongoing benefits.
• Growing each year and highly profitable.
• You’ll get plenty of support to help you succeed.
For an immediate interview either click on the APPLY NOW button below or contact Jon at JS Selection on 0161 452 2322.
If you’ve worked within Water Hygiene, and want to work for a business who cares for its employees then you need to apply today!
JS Selection offers a specialist recruitment service for the Environmental, Water treatment, and engineering markets. We deal exclusively with Sales Engineer jobs, Service Engineer jobs, Legionella Risk Assessor roles, Account Manager roles, Sales Manager jobs, Business Development Manager jobs, Engineer vacancies and Operations Manager positions.