Water Hygiene Technician
Water Hygiene Technician | Cambridge
You’ll join a family-felt, water hygiene business who can give you LOTS of career options. They’re looking for a Technician in Cambridge who has any experience within the Water Hygiene sector. You’ll be given the best industry training and support, as well as taking on a vital role within the business.
• Hugely successful water hygiene and compliance business who pride themselves on their employees.
• You’ll join a company who offer excellent training, development and career opportunities.
• They’ve won many awards for their Legionella Control services, as well as for their leadership.
• You’ll be joining a business who reinvest their profits to make your job much more comfortable.
• They have various accreditations including ISO 001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001.
• Regional company based in East Anglia.
• JS Selection has placed many people here already, and it’s a superb company to join!
• As a Water Hygiene Technician, you’ll be carrying out cold water storage tank cleaning for their key clients.
• You’ll also be lining, cleaning and disinfecting shower heads.
• You’ll be carrying out sampling and temperature monitoring of water systems.
• It’s based in Cambridge and you will be working on a prestigious client site within the Education sector.
• You’ll get plenty of support and training to further your career.
The Ideal Candidate
• It’s essential that you’ve worked as a Technician.
• You should know the Water Hygiene / Legionella Control sector.
• Ideally, you’ll have a knowledge of HTM 04-01 regulations.
• You should understand regulations such as ACOP L8, HSG274, BS6700
• The company are ambitious, and they want to hire forward-thinking candidates.
• Based in Southampton, or commutable to regularly.
What You Get
• Up to £28k basic salary (40 hour week)
• Paid overtime for weekdays and weekends (double money Sundays)
• Van for business and personal use, phone and tablet
• 25 days holiday plus superb pension scheme
• Full training and support
For an immediate interview either click on the APPLY NOW button below or contact Jon at JS Selection on 0161 452 2322.
JS Selection offers a specialist recruitment service for the Environmental, Water treatment, and engineering markets. We deal exclusively with Sales Engineer jobs, Service Engineer jobs, Legionella Risk Assessor roles, Account Manager roles, Sales Manager jobs, Business Development Manager jobs, Engineer vacancies and Operations Manager positions.
We are inundated with applications, we will endeavour to get back in touch, however, if you have applied to JS Selection and you have not heard back from us after a week, you will not have been successful on this occasion. Your details will be saved on our system and, you will be contacted in the future if a vacancy matches your skills.