Water Hygiene Business Development Manager
BDM | Water Hygiene | Glasgow
If you have a sales mentality and experience winning new business, then this is the job for you! A market leading water hygiene company is looking to accelerate sales in Scotland and they offer incredible commission rates to kickstart your sales career!
• You’ll be joining a company who are fully supportive of their employees
• They always look to give opportunities to determined sales professionals.
• Usually, people in the sales team stay for 5+ years – people love it here!
• Massive growth plans and no competitor has the knowledge that they do.
• They are very “team-focused”, and offer plenty of sales incentives for those who perform well!
• You’ll be joining as a New Business Sales Consultant, selling water hygiene solutions.
• While it is ‘new business’ focused, you will keep any account that you win
• You will get excellent training and be given everything that you need to hit your targets.
• Covering a patch within Scotland, it’ll be your job to drive the business forward.
• It can be home-based, and you’ll be in charge of your own diary.
• You’ll be making calls, meeting with clients, networking and closing sales.
• You will get plenty of leads, marketing support, technical help and fantastic leadership.
The Ideal Candidate
• This job will suit a sales person who is ruthless, energetic and determined.
• You will have expeience in water hygiene industry and a proven new business track record.
• If you've sold asbestos sevices as well – this would be an advantage but is not essential.
• It’ll suit candidates who want to earn more commission, as the rates are very high for sales reps.
• You should be happy to work under your own steam without needing a manager to tell you what to do.
• You’ll be based in Newcastle or within 45 minutes of it.
What You Get
• £30k £50k base, £80k-£100k OTE! (UNCAPPED)
• Company car, and plenty of other benefits to help you sell.
• Training, development and as much support as you need.
For an immediate interview either click on the APPLY NOW button below or contact Jon at JS Selection on (phone number removed). They can hire within the next 2 weeks so don’t delay!
JS Selection offers a specialist recruitment service for the Environmental, Water treatment, and engineering markets. We deal exclusively with Sales Engineer jobs, Service Engineer jobs, Legionella Risk Assessor roles, Account Manager roles, Sales Manager jobs, Business Development Manager jobs, Engineer vacancies and Operations Manager positions.
We are inundated with applications, we will endeavour to get back in touch, however, if you have applied to JS Selection and you have not heard back from us after a week, you will not have been successful on this occasion. Your details will be saved on our system and, you will be contacted in the future if a vacancy matches your skills.