Water Treatment Equipment Engineer
Water Treatment Equipment Engineer | High Wycombe
You’ll join a water treatment business who can give you LOTS of career options. They’re looking for an Equipment Engineer in High Wycombe who has any experience within the Water Treatment/Legionella Control sectors. You’ll be given the best industry training and support, as well as taking on a vital role within the business.
• Hugely successful Water Treatment business who pride themselves on their employees.
• State-of-the-art manufacturer who blend their own chemicals in-house.
• You’ll join a company who offer excellent training, development and career opportunities.
• They’ve won many awards for their Legionella Control services, as well as for their leadership.
• You’ll be joining a business who reinvest their profits to make your job much more comfortable.
• They have various accreditations including ISO 001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001.
• Offices in the Midlands / South and many other locations across Europe.
• JS Selection has placed many people here already, and it’s a superb company to join!
• It’s an Equipment Engineer role.
• You'll beservicing water treatment equipment / plant.
• Also, you’ll carry out water hygiene tasks such as temperature monitoring and tank cleans.
• It’s based in High Wycombe, and you’ll be predominately covering South East.
• You’ll get plenty of support and training to further your career.
The Ideal Candidate
• It’s crucial that you’ve worked as an Equipment Engineer (softeners, chlorine dioxide, dosing equipment RO etc).
• You should know the Water Treatment / Legionella Control sector.
• The company are ambitious, and they want to hire forward-thinking candidates.
• Based in High Wycombe or the South East.
What You Get
• £30k-£40k basic salary
• Car, laptop and mobile phone
• Full training and support
For an immediate interview either click on the APPLY NOW button below or contact Jon at JS Selection on 0161 452 2322.
JS Selection offers a specialist recruitment service for the Environmental, Water treatment, and engineering markets. We deal exclusively with Sales Engineer jobs, Service Engineer jobs, Legionella Risk Assessor roles, Account Manager roles, Sales Manager jobs, Business Development Manager jobs, Engineer vacancies and Operations Manager positions.
We are inundated with applications, we will endeavour to get back in touch, however, if you have applied to JS Selection and you have not heard back from us after a week, you will not have been successful on this occasion. Your details will be saved on our system and, you will be contacted in the future if a vacancy matches your skills.