Water Treatment Service Chemist
Are you a Service Engineer with Water Treatment experience? You’ll work for a top-tier water treatment company who are a highly respected business. If you’re the Liverpool area, apply today!
• You’ll join a global Water Treatment company – they’re the #1 company in the sector.
• They provide servicing for cooling towers and steam boilers.
• You’ll work across the commercial and industrial sectors.
• They’re always looking to promote their employees.
• They offer amazing benefits and look after their staff!
• You’ll join as a Service Engineer in a field-based role.
• It’s covering Northern UK.
• You’ll be carrying out water treatment engineering on cooling towers and steam boilers.
• Each day is different as you’ll be with key clients across the region.
• You’re given support and development if you want it.
• It’s based from home, and you can be living in Liverpool or the North West.
The Ideal Candidate
• It’s vital that you’ve worked as a Service Chemist.
• You will have experience with cooling tower/steam boiler water treatment.
• You’re trusted to do a job, and you should be happy with running your own day.
• If you did want the chance for promotions, they do support long-term careers.
• You’ll be in Liverpool.
What You Get
• Up to £30k base plus benefits.
• Benefits include a company vehicle, pension, healthcare and more.
• There’s also PPE and lots of smaller perks you’d get from a big company.
• A rare chance to join a market leader!
If you’ve got the engineer experience in water treatment, this could be the role you have been waiting for. Apply today!
JS Selection offers a specialist recruitment service for the Environmental, Water treatment, and engineering markets.
We deal exclusively with Sales Engineer jobs, Service Engineer jobs, Legionella Risk Assessor roles, Account Manager roles, Sales Manager jobs, Business Development Manager jobs, Engineer vacancies and Operations Manager positions.
We are inundated with applications, we will endeavour to get back in touch, however, if you have applied to JS Selection and you have not heard back from us after a week, you will not have been successful on this occasion. Your details will be saved on our system and, you will be contacted in the future if a vacancy matches your skills.