Water Treatment Account Manager
Account Manager | Water Treatment | London
Can you manage accounts within the Water Treatment industry? A role has come about through an internal promotion, and we’re looking for a proven sales expert to build on existing relationships. They’re a top-tier independent company in the traditional water treatment sector, with an old-fashioned, people focused approach. If you're in London or the South East and have the right experience; apply today!
• Traditional Water Treatment business who blend all of their own chemicals in house.
• They have UK and global clients who hold them in very high regard.
• You’ll join a company who offer excellent training, development and career opportunities.
• They’ve got offices all over the UK and this role is based from London.
• JS Selection has placed many candidates here before– they’re continuing to grow.
• You’ll be managing existing accounts around the South East.
• It’s selling cooling tower and steam boiler water treatment to companies in a variety of markets.
• You’ll be working from home with the flexibility to manage your diary.
• This job is all about growing accounts and building relationships.
• You’ll report into an expert team who have ‘been there, done that’ and can help you succeed.
• There’s plenty of training and ongoing personal development.
The Ideal Candidate
• You should have experience selling cooling tower and steam boiler water treatment services.
• It’s important that you can manage and grow accounts!
• You should be a consultative rapport builder.
• You’ll have marketing support, but you should also be comfortable with generating your own meetings.
• Based in London or the South East and happy to travel.
What You Get
• Up to £45k basic + £10k OTE (uncapped!)
• The latest tech
• Company car, pension, laptop, phone and 25 days holiday
• Excellent support team to help you hit your targets.
For an immediate interview either click on the APPLY NOW button below or contact Jon at JS Selection on 0161 452 2322
JS Selection offers a specialist recruitment service for the Environmental, Water treatment, and engineering markets. We deal exclusively with Sales Engineer jobs, Service Engineer jobs, Legionella Risk Assessor roles, Account Manager roles, Sales Manager jobs, Business Development Manager jobs, Engineer vacancies and Operations Manager positions.
We are inundated with applications, and we will endeavour to get back in touch, however, if you have applied to JS Selection and you have not heard back from us after a week, you will not have been successful on this occasion. Your details will be saved on our system, and you will be contacted in the future if a vacancy matches your skills.