Fire Risk Assessor
Fire Risk Assessor
What You Get
• Up to £45k base salary + package
• Benefits include a company vehicle, BIG pension contributions, healthcare and more.
• A rare chance to join a market leader!
• You’ll join a market leading compliance group.
• They provide solutions for public sector, commercial and residential markets.
• They’re always looking to promote their employees.
• They offer amazing benefits and look after their staff!
As the Fire Risk Assessor, you will be responsible for:
• Conducting fire door audits and fire system audits.
• Completing fire compartmentation surveys
• Providing fire safety advice to clients
• Work closely with other health and safety consultants to provide fire safety advice on different projects.
• Complete checks on fire equipment such as fire extinguishers, fire alarms, and fire doors to ensure that they meet regulations.
• Keep accurate records of all findings to ensure compliance with company policies
• It’s based from home, and you can be living in Manchester or within the North West.
The Ideal Candidate
We are looking for someone with the following:
• A relevant Fire safety qualification such as a NEBOSH Fire, FPA qualification or a CFPA Diploma
• Fire risk assessments on both domestic and commercial properties is desirable.
• Be familiar with safety policies regarding fire safety.
• Hold a Full UK Drivers Licence
If you’ve got the engineer experience in Fire & Security, this could be the role you have been waiting for. Apply today!
JS Selection offers a specialist recruitment service for the Fire & Security, Water treatment, and engineering markets.
We deal exclusively with Fire Risk Assessor jobs, Fire Alarm Engineer jobs, Sales Engineer jobs, Service Engineer jobs, Account Manager roles, Sales Manager jobs, Business Development Manager jobs, Engineer vacancies and Operations Manager positions.
We are inundated with applications, we will endeavour to get back in touch, however, if you have applied to JS Selection and you have not heard back from us after a week, you will not have been successful on this occasion. Your details will be saved on our system and, you will be contacted in the future if a vacancy matches your skills