Sales Manager – Water Treatment
Sales Manager – Water Treatment – Manchester
• £60k base salary (negotiable)
• Attractive bonus scheme
• Company car allowance and fuel card
• Big pension contributions
• New tech (laptop and mobile) and 25 days holiday
Are you a proven manager from the water treatment sector? Join a market leading business and #1 company who can offer you a solid and stable career. If you’ve got experience in managing a region and sales teams, apply now!
What’s the job?
• Join as a Sales Manager, covering the North West.
• Manage a team of 6 sales people.
• The region is generating over £7m in revenue across water treatment services – your job is to grow that figure, while maintaining a positive team balance.
• You’ll have hiring responsibility and you’ll develop the ongoing growth strategy.
• You’re supported by fantastic marketing, technical and operational teams.
• You'll still be required to sell to key accounts in the region.
• You’ll have extensive knowledge across water treatment and legionella control.
• It’s important that you can lead and manage a team.
• You’ll be working with sales reps to bring in new business as well as manage key accounts.
• Experience managing engineers and technical staff is also a huge plus.
• There are lots of large projects which you’ll need experience in dealing with.
• Comfortable with travelling across the South of England.
• Huge, stable company and part of a successful group of businesses.
• Specialist arm of the business focuses on water treatment and water hygiene for commercial and public clients.
• International company with many sites across the UK.
• Fantastic range of clients with a strong reputation for delivering.
• Profits get reinvested into the business and they’re growing each year
• They offer many career paths, including senior management and directorship.
If you’ve got the managerial experience in water treatment, this could be the role you have been waiting for. Apply today!
JS Selection offers a specialist recruitment service for the Environmental, Water treatment, and engineering markets. We deal exclusively with Sales Engineer jobs, Service Engineer jobs, Legionella Risk Assessor roles, Account Manager roles, Sales Manager jobs, Business Development Manager jobs, Engineer vacancies and Operations Manager positions.
We are inundated with applications, we will endeavour to get back in touch, however, if you have applied to JS Selection and you have not heard back from us after a week, you will not have been successful on this occasion. Your details will be saved on our system and, you will be contacted in the future if a vacancy matches your skills.