Water Treatment Equipment Engineer
Water Treatment Equipment Engineer | Water Treatment | Milton Keynes
You’ll join a water treatment business who can give you LOTS of career options. They’re looking for a Water Treatment Equipment Engineer in Milton Keynes who has any experience within Water Treatment Plant. You’ll be given the best industry training and support, as well as taking on a vital role within the business.
• Hugely successful Water Treatment business who pride themselves on their employees.
• State-of-the-art manufacturer.
• You’ll join a company who offer a family-felt working environment, excellent training, development and career opportunities.
• They’ve won many awards for their water treatment equipment products, as well as for their leadership.
• You’ll be joining a business who reinvest their profits to make your job much more comfortable.
• Offices in the midlands and many other locations worldwide.
• JS Selection has placed many people here already, and it’s a superb company to join!
• It’s a Water Treatment Equipment Engineer role.
• You’ll be servicing water treatment equipment.
• Customer base spans across vertical markets such as healthcare, food and manufacturing industries.
• It’s based in Milton Keynes and the surrounding area.
• You’ll get plenty of support and training to further your career.
The Ideal Candidate
• It’s crucial that you’ve worked as an Equipment Engineer (softeners, chlorine dioxide, dosing equipment RO etc.)
• You should know the Industrial Water Treatment sector.
• The company are ambitious, and they want to hire forward-thinking candidates.
• Based in Milton Keynes or within the Midlands/South East and happy to cover that region.
What You Get
• £28k-35k base salary + bonus, car / van, pension and tech including laptop and phone
• Car, laptop and mobile phone
• Full training and support.
For an immediate interview either click on the APPLY NOW button below or contact Jon at JS Selection on 0161 452 2322.
JS Selection offers a specialist recruitment service for the Environmental, Water treatment, and engineering markets. We deal exclusively with Sales Engineer jobs, Service Engineer jobs, Legionella Risk Assessor roles, Account Manager roles, Sales Manager jobs, Business Development Manager jobs, Engineer vacancies and Operations Manager positions.
We are inundated with applications, we will endeavour to get back in touch, however, if you have applied to JS Selection and you have not heard back from us after a week, you will not have been successful on this occasion. Your details will be saved on our system and, you will be contacted in the future if a vacancy matches your skills.