Water Hygiene Sales Consultant
Water Hygiene Sales Consultant | Nottingham
You’ll be managing prestigious contracts and growing the accounts across the Midlands and Northern region! As a Water Hygiene Sales Consultant, you will be a vital part of a friendly, family orientated compliance business, whose water division has grown by 25% in the past 12 months.
JS Selection has been exclusively appointed to fill an essential Water Hygiene Sales Consultant role selling Legionella Compliance – so don’t delay in applying!
• Superb culture in the office with a low turnover of staff and a high staff retention rate – they reword their people!
• You’ll be joining a business with astonishing technical and operational capability.
• They sit on many large national frameworks which makes it easier for you to sell.
• They are very “team-focused” and offer plenty of sales incentives for overachievers.
• You’ll join a specialist in Air and Water Hygiene – who are the ‘go-to’ company within this sector!
• As a Water Hygiene Sales Consultant, you will be required to manage top spending relationships in and around the North and Midlands regions.
• You will be selling their Water Hygiene, Legionella Compliance and Water Treatment solutions.
• You’ll be fully supported by lead generation and marketing activities to help with your target.
• You will manage an account base worth circa £500k.
• You’ll be based in the field and from home, with a couple of days in the office per week at the start of your tenure.
The Ideal Candidate:
• You’ll have a minimum of 3 years industry experience within the Water Hygiene sector.
• You'll have a good working knowledge of ACOP L8 and HSG274
• As a Water Hygiene Sales Consultant, you should be confident and personable.
• It’s advantageous if you have had a stable career history and can provide logic for moving from previous employers.
• Based anywhere in and around Newcastle or the North East.
What You Get:
• Up to £32k basic / £45k OTE.
• Plus BMW 1 Series, pension, laptop, phone and 25 days holiday.
• You’ll be given accounts that are already spending – it’s up to you to grow them!
• You will also have a fantastic management and support team to help you hit your targets.
For an immediate interview either click on the APPLY NOW button below or contact Jon at JS Selection on 0161 452 2322.
JS Selection offers a specialist recruitment service for the Environmental, Water treatment, and engineering markets.
We deal exclusively with Sales Engineer jobs, Service Engineer jobs, Legionella Risk Assessor roles, Account Manager roles, Sales Manager jobs, Business Development Manager jobs, Engineer vacancies and Operations Manager positions.
We are inundated with applications, we will endeavour to get back in touch, however, if you have applied to JS Selection and you have not heard back from us after a week, you will not have been successful on this occasion. Your details will be saved on our system and, you will be contacted in the future if a vacancy matches your skills.