Site Based Account Manager
Site Based Account Manager | Reading
You’ll manage a major healthcare site in Reading. As Water Treatment Account Manager, you’ll be important for this water treatment specialist who really look after their sales team.
• Low turnover of staff and a high staff retention rate – they reward their employees!
• They're one of the most recognisable names in the industry.
• Very “team-focused” and offer lots of sales incentives, including top commission rates.
• They promote flexible working hours and treat the sales team like humans (no trackers on cars!)
• You’ll join a water treatment specialist who service cooling towers / steam boilers and traditional water treatment accounts.
• Their director says “We are a global water treatment brand with an enviable reputation, we have a low staff turnover rate because we treat people like grown-ups!"
• As Site Based Contract Manager you’ll manage a key healthcare account in Reading.
• You’ll sell their Water Treatment solutions.
• 80% Account Management / 20% new business focus.
• You’re fully supported by lead gen and marketing activities to help hit your target.
• It’s your diary; you’re not micromanaged!
The Ideal Candidate:
• You’ll need sales experience within the Water Treatment sector.
• You should be happy to deal with many accounts and grow relationships.
• This job will suit people who can manage clients, as well as win new business.
• We want forward-thinking candidates who have new ideas.
• Based anywhere in London or the South East.
What You Get:
• Up to £35k basic / £60k OTE.
• Plus a company car, pension, laptop, phone and 25 days holiday.
• You’ll be given accounts that are already spending – it’s up to you to grow them!
• You will also have a fantastic management and support team to help you hit your targets.
For an immediate interview either click on the APPLY NOW button below or contact Jon at JS Selection on 0161 452 2322.
JS Selection offers a specialist recruitment service for the Environmental, Water treatment, and engineering markets. We deal exclusively with Sales Engineer jobs, Service Engineer jobs, Legionella Risk Assessor roles, Account Manager roles, Sales Manager jobs, Business Development Manager jobs, Engineer vacancies and Operations Manager positions.
We are inundated with applications, we will endeavour to get back in touch, however, if you have applied to JS Selection and you have not heard back from us after a week, you will not have been successful on this occasion. Your details will be saved on our system and, you will be contacted in the future if a vacancy matches your skills.