Legionella Risk Assessor
Legionella Risk Assessor | Stevenage
Do you have water hygiene or Legionella risk assessment experience? You’ll join a business who are growing rapidly and can offer exciting career paths! They’re looking for Legionella Risk Assessors around the M25 corridor who have any experience within the Water Hygiene/Legionella Control sectors. You’ll be given the best in house training and support, and a chance to grow your career!!
• They’re looking to grow significantly over the next 18-24 months; join at an exciting time!
• Specialists in water hygiene control.
• An ambitious business with a network of prestigious clients across the UK.
•Strong client base in commercial sectors.
•Great team-culture and a low turnover of staff – they look after their employees!
• They offer many career paths that will help mould and meet your career goals!
• You’ll join as a Legionella Risk Assessor, carrying out assessments for their key clients.
• Accounts are in London and the M25 corridor.
• Autonomous role and you’ll need to be self-sufficient, with a focus around innovative electronic equipment to help you carry out your duties
• It requires regular travel to the various sites.
• There’s plenty of support and training to further your career.
The Ideal Candidate
• It’s vital that you’ve worked in water hygiene or as a Legionella Risk Assessor.
• Strong Legionella knowledge is a must.
• If you’ve worked as a water treatment Engineer, that would also be considered.
• A background in plumbing or remedials would be preferred, ideally with an NVQ level 2+ in plumbing
• You’ll need a driving licence.
• The company are ambitious, and they want to hire loyal candidates who's career they can invest in for the long term!
• Based in London, Hertfordshire or surrounding areas
What You Get
• Up to £31k basic salary
• Company Vehicle , plus DOOR to DOOR pay!
• Pension, laptop, and a mobile phone scheme
• Full training and support.
For an immediate interview either click on the APPLY NOW button below or contact Darren at JS Selection on 0161 452 2322
JS Selection offers a specialist recruitment service for the Environmental, Water treatment, and engineering markets. We deal exclusively with Sales Engineer jobs, Service Engineer jobs, Legionella Risk Assessor roles, Account Manager roles, Sales Manager jobs, Business Development Manager jobs, Engineer vacancies and Operations Manager positions.
We are inundated with applications, and we will endeavour to get back in touch, however, if you have applied to JS Selection and you have not heard back from us after a week, you will not have been successful on this occasion. Your details will be saved on our system, and you will be contacted in the future if a vacancy matches your skills.