Water Hygiene Plumber
Join the #1 water treatment company. Get all the perks from being at a big company and grow your career. If you’ve got a plumbing background in Tamworth – apply today!
• Flexible on salary.
• Holidays, flexible hours and early finishes.
• Company vehicle.
• The latest tools and equipment.
• Remedials experience with water systems is essential.
• Join as a Remedials Engineer.
• Cover a Midlands region from Tamworth.
• Clean and disinfect cold water storage tanks.
• Work within domestic and commercial sites.
• Complete plumbing work (including tank installation).
• Produce relevant remedials, cleaning and disinfection certificates.
• Work closely with other water treatment engineers.
• You’ll need plumbing knowledge with a City & Guilds level 2 minimum.
• Legionella and water treatment experience is a big plus.
• Confident in carrying out remedial works.
• Good understand of operational water systems.
• Up to date with current health and safety regulations.
• Based in Redditch.
• Growing significantly in the next 18 months.
• The ‘go-to’ company in the water treatment sector.
• Huge number of clients across the UK.
• Provide water treatment, hygiene and engineering services for commercial and industrial clients.
• Superb team-culture.
• Offer many career options for you.
What You Get
• Up to £24k base salary, overtime, pension and tech including laptop and phone
• Van, laptop and mobile phone
• Full training and support
• If you’ve got the plumbing and remedial background, apply today!
For an immediate interview either click on the APPLY NOW button below or contact Jon at JS Selection on 0161 452 2322.
JS Selection offers a specialist recruitment service for the Environmental, Water treatment, and engineering markets. We deal exclusively with Sales Engineer jobs, Service Engineer jobs, Legionella Risk Assessor roles, Account Manager roles, Sales Manager jobs, Business Development Manager jobs, Engineer vacancies and Operations Manager positions.
We are inundated with applications, we will endeavor to get back in touch, however, if you have applied to JS Selection and you have not heard back from us after a week, you will not have been successful on this occasion. Your details will be saved on our system and you will be contacted in the future if a vacancy matches your skills.