Water Treatment Chemicals BDM
Job Title | Water Treatment Chemicals BDM | Tamworth
• £50k -£55k.
• Company vehicle.
• Excellent benefits.
• Do you want a structured career with clear progression?
• Looking at joining a huge global business.
• Based in Tamworth.
Do you have a science, environmental or engineer degree or have the relevant experience, then this is the next career step for you…
• Hugely successful business who pride themselves on their employees.
• You’ll join a company who offer excellent training, development and career opportunities.
• You’ll be joining a business who reinvest their profits to make your job much more comfortable.
• Offices in many worldwide locations.
• Offer excellent incentives.
• JS Selection has placed many people here already, and it’s a superb company to join!
• As a Business Development Manager, you will be selling water treatment chemical solutions and services to prospects within the North West Region of the UK Industrial market.
• Managing key accounts, you’ll be responsible for growing long-term relationships.
• You’ll be given a vital role in the growth of the company.
• In this challenging and variable role, you will plan daily sales activities, marketing initiatives and update the company’s CRM system. Building and maintaining strong internal & external customer relationships.
• There’s plenty of support and career development.
• You’ll be surrounded by industry experts and work with a superb management team.
The Ideal Candidate
• It’s essential that you’ve worked as a Water Treatment BDM.
• You should have client-facing skills.
• You’ll also have technical skills – ideally with knowledge of steam boiler / cooling tower chemistry.
• Any Chemistry-related degree would be great but don’t worry if you’ve not got one – still apply.
• Knowledge of and ability to use CRM tools such as Salesforce.
• Based in Tamworth and happy to travel across the Midlands.
What You Get
• Up to £55k basic salary.
• Company Car, phone and tablet.
• Private medical insurance.
• Loyalty Bonus.
• Pension Scheme.
• 25 days holiday.
• Full training and support.
For an immediate interview either click on the APPLY NOW button below or contact Andy at JS Selection on 01492 330980.
JS Selection is a specialist Technical Field Sales Recruitment Consultancy, dealing exclusively with Engineering Field Sales Jobs, Construction Field Sales vacancies and Specification Field Sales Positions.
We are inundated with applications, we will endeavour to get back in touch, however if you have applied to JS Selection and you have not heard back from us after a week, you will not have been successful on this occasion. Your details will be saved on our system and you will be contacted in the future if a vacancy matches your skills.