Water Treatment Operations Manager
Water Treatment Operations Manager:
JS Selection are currently working with one of the market leading Water Treatment specialists in the UK. Due to impressive recent growth, they are currently looking for a Water Treatment Operations Manager for the Midlands region.
Would you like to work for a financially stable and massively growing company that offer superb benefits such as a generous pension scheme, above market average salary and above all structured career development.
Water Treatment and legionella control specialists with various accreditations including ISO 001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001.
Work across many different sectors including public sector, industrial, commercial, utilities and retail markets.
Market leader with many prestigious, long-standing key accounts in the region.
The Water Treatment Operations Manager will be responsible for the day-to-day operational management of all site based activities within their Water Treatment service operation in the Midlands.
Responsibilities will include the efficient deployment of 10 field based cleaning and disinfection engineers, effective management of health & safety, optimisation of productivity, profitability of contracts, quality control of service delivery and liaison with clients and suppliers.
Candidate Experience Required:
– As Water Treatment Operations Manager, you must have experience of leading a team of water hygiene engineers.
– You will have extensive knowledge of Control in accordance with ACOP (L8).
– The Water Treatment Operations Manager will be knowledgeable in cleaning and disinfecting cooling towers.
– You will have proven man-management ability, customer liaison skills and exposure to a similar role in the Water Hygiene sector.
– A water treatment background would be advantageous.
– You will be IT literate, confident with MS packages and bespoke computer databases, well organised and have a high level of customer care skills.
What You Get:
As Water Treatment Operations Manager, you will receive a competitive package – which includes a basic salary of up to £35k + company car, superb pension scheme – up to 6% matched, laptop, phone and 25 days holiday.
Career progression – real chance to develop and be part of a market leading and financially secure company.
For an immediate interview either click on the APPLY NOW button below or contact Jon at JS Selection on 0161 452 2322
JS Selection is a specialist Technical Field Sales Recruitment Consultancy, dealing exclusively with Engineering Field Sales Jobs, Construction Field Sales vacancies and Specification Field Sales Positions.
We are inundated with applications, we will endeavour to get back in touch, however if you have applied to JS Selection and you have not heard back from us after a week, you will not have been successful on this occasion. Your details will be saved on our system and you will be contacted in the future if a vacancy matches your skills.